Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Filtering posts on a map and in a separate list

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dido 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

hidden link
On this website I have a map and a list.
the list is a differtent view as the maps view, but with te same custom post.

The filter responds on the map, but the list does not.
Why is that?

(I use 3 views, 1 filter / search) 1 map and 1 for the list.)

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I'm not sure I can see 3 Views on that page.

I can see the filter with a map underneath and then a separate list of posts on the right.

Typically you could have a single View that had the filter controls, a map, and a list of results, all generated by that one View.

If you wanted to split the map in one column to the left and the list of results in one column to the right you could achieve that just with CSS.

Can you clarify what you want to appear and whether there is a reason to use more than one View for this, and then I'll advise you on how to set it up.

view.png

I think, I did it in a wrong way. I split the view up in three parts, so I could use a Layouts template.
It is better to do it with css.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.