Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Filtering custom post type loop output

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by rainman 5 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

The template is used for all the lawyers (Attorneys). Will it be able to update the thumbnail according to the query string?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Yes - it will as we use $_GET['l'] and based on this URL param value we are displaying the image. You should cross check once.

Can I specify which size "full" I want it to pull?

And is there a similar way to pull in the award badges for the specified Attorney? Here I am referring to the award badges that I was working on in the first part of this support thread.

Minesh
Supporter

Can I specify which size "full" I want it to pull?
=> Well - Please check following Doc. There is Size argument you can pass to the function "get_the_post_thumbnail".

More info:
https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/get_the_post_thumbnail/

We can not continue like this, as per our support policy, we entertain only one question per ticket. This will help other users searching on the forum as well as user who are looking for resolution summaries.

Please kindly open a new ticket for your each new question. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks!!

Okay, I have launched the new site with all the changes we have been working on in this ticket. But I have noticed a problem with this code:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/filtering-custom-post-type-loop-output/page/2/#post-803218

See this live page: hidden link

Note it is pulling the award badge on right side from a different attorney.

Can you mark this whole thread as private and can you help with this issue?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I'm done with my shift, as you can see my working hours with my profile. Better create a new ticket and supporter with available current shift will help you.
=> https://toolset.com/forums/users/minesh/

Thank you.

Can you please make this whole thread private?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I cant make whole ticket private but I remove the domain names from your links or even you should update your reply where ever possible.

Thank you.

How do I update a reply?

Minesh
Supporter

You should look for Edit link with each post at top right side.

OK. That is only there before you reply. There is no way for me to go in and edit old replies to remove names, etc.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.