Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Filter stops working when displayed on mapped subdomain

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidH-33 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
acfk-cz.jpg

I am trying to:
Hi, I have single page with various informations about some movie and the last part of this page (after "25 km/h v kinech" displays list of all screenings of this movie in various cities - here the user can filter each city. The listing is made with Toolset. This filtering for each city works fine on the original url of page: hidden link
However when I display the same page on the mapped subdomain hidden link then the filter stops working
(this domain mapping is made with "Multiple domain mapping on single site" plugin and works fine).
I have found already the same issue with the pagination feature of the listing that also stopped working once displayed on the mapped subdomain so I temporarily removed the pagination.

Is there any limitation for using the filtering and pagination features on the mapped subdomain pages? And is there any way to fix this?

Thanks for your help.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screenshot 2020-01-10 at 12.54.09.png

The filter request is a standard WP admin-ajax request, but your domain mapping doesn't allow for that, see the screenshot.

It's not something I know a great deal about, if you need help with it I think the domain mapping plugin support would be a better place to ask.

As a workaround you could change the View settings to not use ajax and instead update via a page refresh.

Ok, I will try to find some solution. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.