Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Filter Field not displaying Values in Ajax based page update

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I have two Toolset views with Search filters, One is added in the homepage and that works fine with its search filters and Another view "Archive Ads all View" is added in Marketplace page and its Search filter field "Country" is not working if I select AJAX BASED Results update on field update.

Please see the attached video URL and please have a look and let me know why its not working.

hidden link

Waiting for instant response.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes - I can see the issue with your site you reported but in order to isolate the issue I will require duplicator copy of your site.

Could you please send me duplicator copy of your site - I will try to deploy your site on my local test install and will start debugging:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing duplicator package but as it was too big I have created another duplicator package.

I can see the issue, please hold on for further updates.

Minesh
Supporter

I checked on your install and I found that you have added the direct markup within your marketplace page post body (content) area:
=> hidden link

Like you have added to your homepage:
=> hidden link

Can you please try to add the proper view on your marketplace page?

I can see that you are still taken over the homepage and editing, Can you please do this on the Marketplace page or show me what exactly you are talking about. As I use elementor to create or add pages elements.

So let me know how i do it

Minesh
Supporter

I stop the home page editing and close it so now you can go ahead.

Here is the doc - like home page - you should add the view widget using elementor to display the view.
=> https://toolset.com/course-lesson/using-toolset-with-elementor-page-builder/#Creating-Custom-Lists-of-Posts

If you do not wish to use the elementor - you can add the view directly on your post body (content) area using the "Fields and Views" button and select your desired view you want to add.

screenshot.png

I added the View exactly the same way as explained in the Toolset lesson, But it's not working.

Minesh
Supporter

I checked your view:
=> hidden link

And I've changed your view purpose to "Display the results using a custom search" as you can see with the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

I can see its working now. Can you please confirm.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you confirm the issue is resolve now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.