Skip Navigation

[Closed] Filter between dates not working

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 15.33.38.png

Hi

I am trying to filter results between today and any time in the past, to avoid these so using "not between". See attached screenshot.

The date on the post is set to 2 days ago yet it appears in results. Why is this?

Thanks.

Seemed to figure it out 0 needed to be first, then TODAY.

However if the field is not set the result does not appear which was why I was trying to use "not between"

As this is an end date field but the end date will not always be set. So I want the post to still appear even if no end date is set.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I'm not sure how exactly you have setup the filters. Have you added frontend filter as well? If yes, Can you please share problem URL and admin access details and let me review your current setup and then I'll guide you in the right direction.

When you say, when there is no end date selected - Do you meant that you still want to display only past results based on the selected start date? Can you please share few test dates and your expected results and I'll try to find solution according to your requirement.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Filter between dates not working’ is closed to new replies.