Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fields missing in Custom Fields Control

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by davidJ-6 9 years, 1 month ago.

Author
Capture4.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Hi,

I'm using EDD Front End Ssubmission (Fes) and added a new field on the Submissions form but unfortunately it's not appearing in the Types Custom Fields Control screen.

I've added another test field (simple text field) and that it not appearing either.

I've not had an issue previously and currently have 6 custom fields under Types control that were created through EDD FES.

Very confused, see attached screens.

Thanks,
David.

Didn't realise there had to be data entered on the form for the field to become available to Types.

I updated one post with data in the field and now it's available,

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.