Skip Navigation

[Closed] Fields and text view is working strangely.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.73 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screenshot (214).png
Screenshot (213).png

There is a very strange thing happening with my website . Whenever I am adding a Field and text block and add form with it. like(Edit post link and Delete post). They are not showing up in there and not on the frontent. But when I do edit with HTML the short code is right there. Also I created a login form with toolset and added it to a wordpress page. Whenever I edit the page, the results don't shows up in the frontend. I can provide you the credentials of my website If needed. Thank you.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

Yes, please. And let me know where this happens in the backend or the frontend. Please share URLs so I can go to them directly. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

The topic ‘[Closed] Fields and text view is working strangely.’ is closed to new replies.