Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Toolset_WPML_Compatibility'

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by simonM-5 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the update on this. This may not be the root cause as WPML is tested with our Plugins to ensure full compatibility as well as i'm unable to replicate the issue on a fresh installation.

Coupled with the fact that on your site simply changing the theme the issue doesn't occur. This is a good indication of the issue being specific to your install. Has the theme author been able to resolve the issue with the update as yet?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

I renewed my support with Avada and will open a ticket with them today. I will keep you posted.

Kind regards
Simon

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

Thank you. Looking forward to a response soon.

Thanks,
Shane

HI Shane

I got word back from the WPML team. It was indeed a Toolset Access issue.

Posts was not set to Read for custom roles "Subscribed Family" and "Lapsed Family", which was preventing the PDF from being generated.

Kind regards
Simon

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the update.

Has the issue now been resolved? Are your users now able to successfully generate their PDF's?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

HI Shane

Thanks for following up.

The PDF generation now works successfully after altering the Toolset Access settings as described, however it is not working in German, only in English. I have contacted the plugin author and they have access to our site to see why it works to generate the PDF in both languages, but in German the PDF is still showing in English.

So I guess this ticket with Toolset could be closed, because this related to the Toolset Access issue and PDF generation.

Do you agree?

Kind regards
Simon

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

Yes you can go ahead and close here given that with the modified setting in access it now works. I found it a bit odd that it worked after switching the theme hence which lead me to believe that the issue was theme related.

However i'm happy to see that the issue is now resolved. Hopefully the plugin author can shed some light on why the PDF isn't generating in the selected language.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.