Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Failed to load resource: onthego-styles-helper.css.map

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
When you activate Toolset, a Console Error appears:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404)

on this file:

/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/embedded/toolset/onthego-resources/onthego-styles/onthego-styles-helper.css.map

Solution:
This will be solved with Types 2.3 and is not something breaking the functionality of Toolset.

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.93 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jamesH-18 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am testing SSL on my staging site. I went through database and found and replaced all the http with https links. all seems to work except I get this error.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404)

for this file:
.../wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/embedded/toolset/onthego-resources/onthego-styles/onthego-styles-helper.css.map

We have had some reports of a missing onthego-resources/onthego-styles/onthego-styles-helper.css.map file producing 404s in browser consoles.

That map is referenced at onthego-resources/onthego-styles/onthego-styles-helper.css (any Toolset Plugin) as:

/*# sourceMappingURL=onthego-styles-helper.css.map */ 

and some browsers use it to load the stylesheet map.
For CRED, the reference is in:
cred-frontend-editor/embedded/toolset/onthego-resources/onthego-styles/onthego-styles-helper.css:5174

We will fix that in future, but for now you can either ignore the error or remove that Comment, this should not have any effect.

Thanks for the help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.