Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Errors in the Log regarding this plugin

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by DaveR6137 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hi,

I'm currently getting two specific errors in my error log file that are from the Layouts plugin:

[01-Feb-2019 10:04:12 UTC] PHP Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/mudandroutes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/buddypress/buddypress.php on line 71
[01-Feb-2019 10:04:12 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/mudandroutes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/buddypress/buddypress.php on line 73
[01-Feb-2019 10:06:22 UTC] PHP Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/mudandroutes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/buddypress/buddypress.php on line 71
[01-Feb-2019 10:06:22 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/mudandroutes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/buddypress/buddypress.php on line 73

While they're not causing any visible issues - i'm currently troubleshooting some intermittent 503s on our site and need to eliminate any possible causes. These errors are in the log every minute or so - depending how busy the site is.

Thanks,

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Dave

My understanding is that some work was done on adding Layouts support for BuddyPress but it was never completed.

From your debug info the list of plugins on your site doesn't even include BuddyPress.

Could you confirm if it is installed and active or not?

Hi Nigel,

I can confirm that I have buddypress installed, but it's network activated so perhaps doesn't appear in the debug info?

I haven't, to my knowledge, been using layouts on the buddypress pages just posts and cpts.

Cheers.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Dave

I installed BuddyPress on a site with Layouts and did some basic activity in the backend and frontend and wasn't able to trigger any PHP warnings.

If you can't think of any way on your site where BuddyPress and Layouts are operating on the same pages then I would need a copy of your site to analyse.

As it is multisite it would need something like Duplicator Pro or All in One WP Migration with the multisite extension, do you have access to either of those?

If not I can try to take a copy myself, but I'll need super-admin access.

I'll set up a private reply if that's the case.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.