Skip Navigation

[Closed] Error message [function.preg-replace]

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by yuri.s 8 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: yuri.s.

Author

Hi Christopher, I tried to login to your admin but the credentials were not correct. Can you verify them for me, please?

Regards,
Yuri.

Hi Yuri okay i have reset the login

try username *************

password: *********

Chris

Hey Christopher,

your login is posted in the public part from this forum 😉

Hi Christopher, I was able to access your server but I couldn't generate a duplicator package from it since your server limits timeouts.

Olaf since you are experiencing the exact same issue would you be so kind as to provide me access to your server so I can make a duplicator package and test this issue locally? I'll setup the next reply as private.

Regards,
Yuri.

Hi Yuri,

in my case there is no special situation or configuration.
Just create a WYSIWYG field and use the word "playlist" in the content.
There is no plugin or shortcode involved Just WP + Types (I tried also in a field I used for a regular page)

Hi, can you tell me if there has been any update on this issue? I have rolled back to Version 1.7.4 of types which does not seem to create the conflict, so that my site can continue to appear uncorrupted, but at some point I'll need to try updating again.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Christopher, I'm currently consulting with our developers to see arrange a patchfix for this issue. You should hear from me in a short while

Regards,
Yuri.

Hi Christopher, we had a spot release yesterday and I tested your issue using the new release and it's not happening anymore. Can you try upgrading you version and testing this again? Since there is always the possibility that the error is still present please keep version 1.7.4 handy.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Yuri.

Thanks Yuri, I am about to start the upgrade now, but just wanted to let you know that in the mean time, it has emerged that we are in fact having the problem even in version 1.7.4, but only at certain times of the day! I realise this seems bizarre, its actually a behaviour i noticed a couple of months ago, but thought i must be crazy - and then after the update things deteriorated to the point that the error was occurring at all times, so i disregarded it. But we are now back to a definite identifiable pattern. The conflict and resulting error message is displayed roughly between 8pm and 8am GMT. The pages display correctly between roughly 8am and 8pm.

Anyway, hopefully this is all about to become moot, if the update works. Of course I won't know for sure now until i can test the site tonight.

Chris

No problem Christopher. I'll wait on your feedback.

Regards,
Yuri.

The topic ‘[Closed] Error message [function.preg-replace]’ is closed to new replies.