Skip Navigation

[Resolved] erroneous registration error message

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.45 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bryan 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screenshot 2018-06-11 09.00.04.png

toolset.com/forums/topic/erroneous-registration-message/

seems to have returned

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

We have had some installer issues but in your case I'm not sure that your particulars match the known issues.

Can I check this on your site directly, and make a couple of simple tests including un-registering the site with your account and registering it with mine instead?

I will mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site, even though I don't intend to make any other changes.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I logged in to the first test site and confirmed that your site is registered but you are still seeing the message.

We pushed a Types 3.0.1 update today, so I updated your site... and the message disappeared.

Do you want to try that on your other sites and confirm if the issue is resolved with the udpate?

thanks - that seems to work on 2 test sites, but curiously the message had also gone away this morning on another site which was still had types v3 - which means it is not yet seeing the 3.01 update available ! ...anyway looking at the fixes I might have been encountering some of the issues fixed at 3.01, so I look forward to it showing on the auto update screen.

thanks and cheers

Hi Nigel,

this just keeps coming back - and this time for Views.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.