Skip Navigation

[Resolved] emptying the trash for deleted CRED forms

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by robertM-17 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi
Tell us what you are trying to do?

I'm trying to Empty the forms trash..

Am following a ticket, which I've been supported on well. Sorry I'm opening a new ticket in case someone else can help with with this one thing, if Christian is not available at the moment - just wanted to open it out in case it's only this one thing that's stopping a resolution.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
The ticket - https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-form-slug-renaming-themselves-and-overwriting-existing-forms/

What I can't work out is...
Christian says...
" I trashed the "Sample Page" page and emptied the trash, "

But, how does one actually empty trash?? With others posts Trash becomes a category, but am not getting such a thing on CRED forms..

I really can't find that.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Christian is on vacation and I will try to help you with your issue.

Well - Christian says he deleted the sample page and completely delete the trash items as well - that is what I understood.

Could you please tell me what exactly issue you having and what needs to be corrected? I'm happy to help you further.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Sorry I now have two tickets on the same issue.
I will close this and continue here
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-form-slug-renaming-themselves-and-overwriting-existing-forms/#post-592974

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.