Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Email Notifications Not Being Sent

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Author

Hi guys,

I have three front facing forms on the website. 2 are basic user registrations and the other is a post form and none of them are triggering email notifications on submission despite them being set to do so. I have tried the "Test Email" function and this states the mail has been sent successfully to the address but again nothing is coming through from the system regardless of what email address I use in the field.

I have attached an image of how the signup forms are setup. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as the site went out yesterday 🙂

Many thanks !

I do not see the image

Are you on a Localhost?
There you need to set up Imap yourself.

If you are on a live website and the server supports wp-mail this will work.
(Given your Notification is set up properly)
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/automated-email-notifications-with-cred/

I highly reccomend you update the PHP Version of your server.
While your version is still supported, soon WordPress will (hopefully :P) unsupport this.
This will allow Developers to start using newer versions of PHP and that opens a new door to possiblites of newer PHP versions.

Can you let me know how exactly your notfications are set up?
Does the rest of the fucntionality in those CRED Forms work?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.