Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Email notifications from CRED Form goes to spam

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

All email notifications made with the CRED form goes to spam. In the CRED email notification setting, I've tried setting the 'from' email to the same domain, but it still goes to spam.

I have checked out this forum post, it suggest to use SMTP plugin. If this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/) is used, I assume it will affect the other forms on the website?
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/all-notifications-from-cred-goes-to-spam/

Is there an alternative way to prevent email notifications from the CRED form going to spam?

Thanks!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This should stop the emails for being sent to spam but it will also cause all your mails to be sent using your SMTP plugin.

Also if your CRED mails are going to spam then this means that all your mails from your site is going to spam since our CRED plugin is using the default configuration of your server to send the mails as well.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Besides using the SMTP plugin, would setting up a SPF record to the domain help prevent emails going to spam?

Thanks!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Paul,

This should work.

Is there any further questions on this one ?

Please let me know and i'll see how best I can assist.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Paul,

I haven't heard from you in a while, could you let me know if this issue has been resolved?

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.