Skip Navigation

[Closed] Editing Archive Page

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

We are having trouble editing and saving the toolset archive page hidden link for a custom post type. Can you please take a look and let us know what might be amiss? We need to add additional information to the top of the page and change the link for the button at the bottom, but changes are not saving to the live site.

Thanks,
Amy

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Amy,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site so that I can have a more detailed look at this one for you ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Amy,

I'm seeing a few issues with the archive.

Would you mind if i took a copy of the website so that I can test locally here?

Thanks,
Shane

Yes, that will be fine. Thanks, Shane.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Amy,

Thank you for the patience. I managed to deploy the site locally and found that the archive has become corrupted somehow. Even trying to use the Repair option that the archive provides doesn't work.

In a case like this you will have to rebuild the archive in order for you to be able to edit it. I found that new archives don't have this issue and only 2 archives on your site present this problem.

The other archives are working fine and loading as intended so I would advise remaking the archive.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Editing Archive Page’ is closed to new replies.