Skip Navigation

[Closed] Edit user profile on custom front end page

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 1 year, 11 months ago.

Author
Profile edit option not available for Editor.png
Profile edit option available for Admin'.png

Hi Team,

I have added few custom user fields to Users and want to edit/fill those fields when the user is login. I have created a user edit form and displayed it at front end but it is only able to show to Admin users and not for subscribers, editors and other user roles. I have already selected (option on user forms) all the roles who will be able to edit their profile on that page.
Please help me to investigate why other roles are not able edit their details on that page.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

If you do not already have it installed, please add Access to your site.

Then under Toolset > Access settings you can set which roles are able to use which forms.

If that doesn't work for some reason, please let us know and we can investigate.

The topic ‘[Closed] Edit user profile on custom front end page’ is closed to new replies.