Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Edit Meta Description with Yoast on Archive Page made with Thrive Themes

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to add meta description for the serp with yoast like on any other site.

But this site is not physically under pages, and I can't find it anywhere to be able to use edit and see the yoast module.

Someone else made the gorund work but left the team, so I am here to fill the hole.

It looks like I need to edit the "posttype". Because here the slug is "microsoft-kurse"

I did edit the custom post type categories. But I can't edit the site, where the categories are displayed.

I hope you understand what I mean, and can help me.

If you need anything, I'll be happy to give you any information I can.

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Not sure I understand the issue fully. However is it that you're trying to add the meta description for each of your posts in a custom post type?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello Shane,

no its not for each post, I already did that. I also did it for the categories.

Its for the archive page where each of the 4 categories are listed ( hidden link )

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tobias,

I would recommend following the instructions in the link below to get this done.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.