Skip Navigation

[Closed] Edit button links not to Form

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author

Hello,

i have a post edit Button in my Post view. After the last update it links to the post instead of the edit Form. Can you Help me out? I place a new one, but it does the same.

hidden link

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 17.58.09.png

Hi there,

I tried to access the content template name called: Template für Kritik Bearbeiten Formular

And there is an error attached to this reply.

There might be a misconfiguration in the Toolset Access plugin. Would you please deactivate that plugin temporarily and see if the link works ok?

If yes, please check the Toolset Access settings and make sure that the admin user or whatever role you have has access to that content template.

Thanks.

Hi,

thanks for the fast answers. The Problem stays the same even if i deactivate the acces Plugin. Before the update it worked well. I disabled all not relevant plugins but it still does not work.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

Thank you. I just realized that you have another issue on the other ticket with the same website. And now the problem is like the other ticket.

The view that you added is somehow a mix of code and Avia builder as mentioned in the previous ticket and I can not see the actual block editor.

Would you please tell me how I can see the block editor for:

hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] Edit button links not to Form’ is closed to new replies.