Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Download failed. Not Found. (will not update)

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: update the plugin to the latest version

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the upload complete

Instead, I got:
Updating Plugin Toolset Types (1/1)
Downloading update from https://toolset.com/?download=655&version=3.2.6&site_key=XXX…
An error occurred while updating Toolset Types: Download failed. Not Found

That link (with the correct key) produces a 'page not found' error when pasted into a browser. I don't know if that is the expected response.

This is happening on all but two sites that I manage that run Types. This also happened during the update from last week and I had to manually FTP the plugin update to all of them, which is completely unacceptable. Two sites where it appears to have worked are on the same server as several of the ones where it won't work.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Another manual update would be needed as I was made aware that this issue has been completely fixed in our latest version of Types.

The main is that Types is the one that contains the installer. Secondly you can try this and see if it works. Go to Plugins -> Add New and click on Commercial, then click "Check for Updates" then after that process has ran, try updating the plugins from this screen.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Go ahead and close this ticket, the answer basically said to do it manually.

Hi, Shane is out this week so I will close this ticket per your request.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.