Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Download failed. (Forbidden)

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Author

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Good morning/afternoon Stephen,

Thank you for the updates.

I'm not sure if I understood it correctly: is the featured images issue solved, then? Please clarify it for me.

About our original problem here, in my opinion this seems server related, indeed. To confirm it, we'll need to check in a different environment, as you did. Your next answer will be private again, please provide us with the website credentials once more, and/or the Duplicator package - if it's available to be shared now.

Waiting for your feedback. Thanks!

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your patience.

Upon further inspection, we have concluded that indeed, this issue seems to be server related. We migrated the website to a copy version hosted in our servers and it does not happen there: hidden link (you can login using the same credentials as in the original website).

We also checked in a local server, where again the problem does not occur. Therefore, I kindly ask you to reach out to your hosting provider and address the issue with them, perhaps sharing the info I'm showing here - that it does not happen in a different server.

If you still have doubts or inquiries about it, please do not hesitate in asking me. Thank you!

My issue is resolved now.

Thanks Mateus for confirming, as I suspected. All other sites on the same hosting account have this problem and on other client's account updates update normally.

I'll get back onto SIteGrournd about this.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.