Skip Navigation

[Escalated to 2nd Tier] don't request places details, contact and atmosphere data from google maps api

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
turn off requesting places details, contact and atmosphere data from google maps api because it is costing customer a lot of money and we aren't using those features.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
hidden link

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

We have escalated this request to the developers to investigate it and see how the requested fields can be trimmed to only the necessary ones. I'll keep you updated as soon as we have any feedback.

Hi Jamal,

It's been 7 days so following up...

Status?

Thanks!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Jason,

I am afraid it will take a few weeks before this is fixed. The current dev cycle will be complete this month or the first week of next month. Then, the upcoming dev cycle will be about views and their filters. I hope it will include this feature too.

So, I would say, it will take a few weeks before this is handled. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.