Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Do I need a seperate page with a view to put it into a Divi module

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christophW-2 1 year, 6 months ago.

Author

I have a page with a view in it: hidden link
Now I want to put this view in a Divi Toolset module (so that I can create a fullwidth layout using divi) on another page.

My question is, is it necessary to have a seperate page with the original view in it (because I wouldn't need this page, I just want to insert the view in another page). The problem is that then there are to pages (which could be indexed by google).

Thanks for a feedback
Regards, Christoph

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

If you want to use the block editor for creating Views then you have to create it somewhere with a block editor.

Typically that would be pages, but you can avoid the page duplication problem by instead creating the View in a Content Template which you don't assign to any post type, but which acts as a container for the View block you create.

Thanks, that's a good trick :).
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.