Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi Integration: mobile menu and logo not displayed correctly

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kordianB 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot_higher_width.png

I am trying to: correctly display the logo and mobile menu with divi integration on a layouts page
I visited this URL: hidden link with resolution 1200 or less.
I expected to see: A burger menu (three stripes on the right) and a proportionally sized logo
Instead, I got: A missing burger menu and a streched logo that looks ugly.

This only happens on the pages that use the parent layout utilizing the Divi integration. My guess is, that some classes are missing and in turn not all css attributes are correctly assigned. On Larger screens you can see the burger menu appear on the right, but it stays there instead of having a fixed distance from the window border.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 07.36.22.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 07.36.13.png

Hi Kordian

I ran a quick test locally to set up a site with Divi 3.x, Layouts 1.8.6, and the Divi Integration plugin 1.4.1 with a logo and menu in the header and it appeared to work fine.

For some reason the plugin details are missing from your debug info, could you verify that you are using the latest plugin versions as described above?

And in the header section of your Layout, the row is a Divi header row, and you are using the Divi cells for the logo and the menu? (See screenshots.)

Screenshot (1).png

Hey

Yes, I got 1.8.6 Layouts, 1.4.1 Integration and Divi 3.0.16 - that should all be up to date.

Also yes: I have selected the header row for the menu bar. (Screenshot)

Thanks!

Nigel
Supporter

Can I get access to your site to check your set-up as I don't see the problem on my test site?

I will mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site, even though I don't intend to make any changes other than possibly to temporarily add a backup plugin to take a snapshot of the site.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Kordian

I can't see what the problem is in my limited testing.

I would like to duplicate your site so that I can do some more testing locally and not worry about breaking your live site, but as it is a multisite installation I can't create a backup.

Could you please create a duplicate and make the archive available at a public url (on the same server, or using something like dropbox) for me to download.

We normally use Duplicator. You will need to create and upload both the installer and archive packages as shown in the demo video on their plugin page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. You can omit un-required files such as .log, .zip files etc. to keep the file size down.

I will mark your next reply as private so that you can give me the url to retrieve the backup files.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.