Skip Navigation

[Closed] Display XProfile fields on any post

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello, I am constructiong my site using Buddyboss and toolset, for some reason, I want to display Xprofile fields on custom post type. But it seems like that I cannot manage non-toolset custom fields from the user fields screen. Can you please teach me how to display these fields with Toolset single filed shortcode?
Please try to display these fields on any post that you may have to create a new one from my staging site below

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm afraid Toolset won't be able to help with this one. I've checked the user profiles and there doesn't seem to be any custom fields for XProfile.

Can you confirm if you can see the fields by going to Users and clicking on a user to see their profile? If the fields are not here then Toolset won't be able to display them.

A solution will need to be provided from the buddyboss team for this one.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, thank you for the response. Yes, all Xprofile files don't show up on the User's profile in the admin. Okay, let me request a help with Buddyboss team. Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Display XProfile fields on any post’ is closed to new replies.