Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display scheduled posts in relationship

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Valeriia 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hi,

One of my sites was build with the idea of posting the content daily. I prepare the content in advance and need to see in preview that everything is ok.

After the update to the new relationship (I just did it yesterday) I relized that I don't see the scheduled posts in relationship neither in backend, nor in front-end.

I need this feature urgently, its absense sabotages my work. Please add it asap. Thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 15.01.43.png

Hi Valeria

I tried this and found a JS error in the console (screenshot).

I've reported this as a bug and will report back to you when I get some feedback.

Hi Nigel.

It's not only that. In my configuration the parent post is scheduled and the childred are already published. I migrated the previous relationship to the new type. So the posts are connected, but not displayed neither in back-end, nor in front-end. After I publish the parent, I start seeing them everywhere as it should be.

So please don't forget to add to your request to programmers that the scheduled posts should be displayed too.

As a matter of fact, it would be nice to see all the posts displayed, even the drafts. The ideal would be if you can enable it in the settings, as I think not everybody needs it, but when you do need it, not having it complifies the life significantly.

Thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Valeria

"but not displayed neither in back-end, nor in front-end"

Can I clarify where exactly you mean so that the developers looking into the JS error have the full details?

You have a parent-child relationship and connected posts.

The parents may have a scheduled status.

What are you not seeing, when? (I'm particularly interested in the backend.)

s2018-09-19 (3).png
s2018-09-19 (2).png

I'm not seeing the connected posts in the backend, both for child and parent. I know they are connected because when I publish the parent they appear as should. Besides, for the child the ability to select the parent is disabled, which means (I guess) the parent is already selected but I can't see it.

I attached the screenshots.

Thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Valeria

The devs have already worked on a fix for this, and it will be included in the next minor Types update (after today's 3.1.1 hotfix).

Good to know, thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Valeria

I'm just reviewing my queues and see this didn't get closed.

If you updated to Types 3.1.2 and still saw the issue, let me know.

It's ok now. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.