Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display on 1 map all locations of CPT

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Map does not respond to custom search parameters

Solution: Closely follow the instructions for "Displaying a map with a list of markers, coming from a View" in the Display on Google Maps user guide

Relevant Documentation: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alexandreG-2 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

The "blocked by client" error may indicate that you have a browser extension enabled that is blocking some of these requests. Some advertisement blocking software can cause this. Can you disable all your browser extensions?

Yes, deactivating uBlock from Chrome ext. did resolve the "blocked by client" error.

I still have my problem with API key. I had to add the API key in the theme options to make it work correctly with GMaps. But removing the eky in theme options didn't resolve the zoom in/out issue.

And still, I can't see the markers on the map anymore !!!

I don't know where to look for that.

Thanks

Hi, can you try the following steps:

1. Update all your plugins to the latest versions
2. Temporarily activate a default theme like Twenty Seventeen
3. Temporarily deactivate all other non Toolset plugins

Please let me know if this resolves the map marker issue.

Thanks Christian for your support, much appreciated.

The theme Decorators seems to be the problem for the zoom in/out issue. I will contact the developers.

But I can't figure out why all the markers are gone ??? Google maps actually some place far far away from home ... at least my home !! Québec city BTW, which is struggling with massive attack on a muslim center.

Is there a way to reset the maps according to address listed in the table below ?? is there a cache or something of that kind ??

Thanks

There does appear to be a problem with your API Key. I just generated a key using my personal account, then added it to both your Theme Options and Toolset Settings. Now, I am seeing markers on the map here:
hidden link

So I believe you need to generate new API keys with Google and replace the ones you are currently using. Be sure to place the API keys in both Theme Options and Toolset Settings. I will now replace the API keys you were previously using.

Thanks Christian,

Actually, I did restrict the API key to referent. Obviously, That wasn't a good idea. The zoom in/out issue is still there but the markers are back.

I will continue with the Theme dev on the remaining issue.

Thanks a lot.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.