Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display/hide fields in edit CRED post form based on post taxonomy checkbox

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to show/hide a conditional group based on a taxonomy checkbox right above it. This is in an edit cred post form.

Is there a help article that you can point me to to accomplish this?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - can you please try the Toolset Forms conditional shortcode

For example:

[cred_show_group if="($(custom-taxonomy-slug) eq  'term-slug' )"  mode='fade-slide']
HERE YES
[/cred_show_group]

Where:
- Replace custom-taxonomy-slug and term-slug with your original taxonomy and term slug.

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/cred-conditional-display-engine/
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/conditional-display-for-form-inputs/

Unfortunately it didn't work. This is what I have:

[toolset_access role="gym-owner" operator="deny"]
			<div class="row">
				<div class="form-group col-sm-12">
					<label>Featured Gyms</label> [cred_field field='featured-gym' force_type='taxonomy' output='bootstrap' display='checkbox']
				</div>
			</div>
			<div class="row">
				<div class="col-sm-12">
					[cred_show_group if="($(featured-gym) eq 'featured' )" mode='fade-slide']
						<div class="row">
							<div class="form-group col-sm-4">
								<label>Gym Photo 4 (Featured Gym)</label> [cred_field field='gym-photo-4' force_type='field' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
							</div>
								<label>Gym Photo 5 (Featured Gym)</label> [cred_field field='gym-photo-5' force_type='field' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
							</div>
								<label>Gym Photo 6 (Featured Gym)</label> [cred_field field='gym-photo-6' force_type='field' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
							</div>
						</div>
						<div class="row">
							<div class="form-group col-sm-12">
								<label>Gym Video (Featured Gym)</label> [cred_field field='gym-video' force_type='field' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
							</div>
						</div>
					[/cred_show_group]
				</div>
			</div>
		[/toolset_access]

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please share problem URL where I can see the form as well as access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I will create the site on a staging server and get back to you so we can test. Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Sure thanks.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.