Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Direction and Ideas for development

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user wanted to create a lightbox for his images and in that lightbox they wanted to display the custom fields as well

Solution:

This now seems like a highly specific case where I would recommend a complete custom solution and as such I would suggest that you contact one of the contractors we have available on our site for the best advise on this.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Louis-Philippe 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
lumene-web6-cpt.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?

--> I am building a portfolio website with a CPT name portfolio containing
Title, Image, Dimension, Medium. Price & Sold custom fields Displaying a page with 3 columns of images is just a simple task with a single view.

--> The question is here :
i want to open a lightbox/modal containing the image to the left and another section/column with the custom field. I'm a little confuse on wich tool can be the best for doing so! My image will be a max-height of X - width auto and right column 300px wide. I need to have the same functionality as a lightbox such as -closing - backgound opacity - previous/next arrows.

Any suggestion even on what can be integrated easily with toolset ?
Thank you.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Louis,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

At first I was thinking of the fancyboxy plugin that could open your images in the lightbox but then I saw that you want to have the custom field information there as well.

This now seems like a highly specific case where I would recommend a complete custom solution and as such I would suggest that you contact one of the contractors we have available on our site for the best advise on this.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you, I'll investigate a little furthermore!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.