Skip Navigation

[Resolved] different formatting of "add to cart"

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?
correct: hidden link
not correct: hidden link

there is no frame around the number -/+

for the correct version, can you provide me the css to have the same hight?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

It does not seem to be CSS issue. if you deactivate the Toolset plugin do you still see the same issue.

I see there is conflict with your CSS cache and at the end it seems to be conflict with your theme CSS.
=> hidden link

You will require to override the CSS, for example:

a.minus {
border: 1px solid !important;
}
toolset1.jpg

hi minesh,

tks for input, will try. can you provide me the css for same hight? screenshot attached

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

As shared - the conflict CSS is coming from the cache and cache is minifiled so I can not tell what CSS either theme or any third-party plugin causing the issue.

If you deactivate the Toolset plugins and the issue still there, it is not a Toolset problem. Can you please first verify what causing the CSS conflict. Theme CSS/ Toolset plugin CSS or Third-Party plugin CSS.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.