Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Default Page/Post Templates created for Avada mess up the Pages/Posts

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 11.08.41 AM.png

I am trying to:Use default header/footer default parent layout throughout Avada website

The default header/footer parent layout has the Avada header, menu, child and footer as expected.

For now, I only have it applied on the About Us Page 2 so that you can see the issue.

I visited this URL:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Headers and footers that look like they do without the template - stretched to the edges of the page. "Our Crazy Skills" box as on demo page - not distorted with no readable content.

Instead, I got:
Headers and footers with a left and right margin. "Our Crazy Skills" box distorted with no readable content.

You will need to login to view the site:
Login: demo
Password: a67852

I do not see the issue on the given URL.

I see the "Crazy Skills" box just fine, as a "fusion-one-fourth fusion-layout-column fusion-column-last fusion-spacing-yes" block just next to the "We Are Here To Serve You"

Also, the Footer appears exactly the same as in any other Page on your Website.

I also did not need any Login to see your Site.

Did you solve this issue already?

Please let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.