Skip Navigation

[Resolved] ddl-layouts-load-styles.css Load Problem & Layout cell class doesn't work

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christianS-8 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
Updated Plugins.png

Hi Noman,

1. Have you tested on my development Website?

2. I have tested many times and also with CSS class defined in style.css ".gallery-columns-5", but with VIEW CELL is a Problem. If you add Classname to VIEW CELL and then save it, will nothing in Database saved and also on front-end has View Cell container no new added class. Content Template & Visual Editor Cells work very good.

P.S. You can see on Screenshot: all Plugins are updated, but this does not fix the Problem.

best regards

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Christian,

Thank you for providing this information. I tested in my test site but now I am testing in your site for the same issue. I will get back to you soon

Thank you for your co-operation.

Noman
Supporter

Hello Christian,

Thank you for waiting on this. I am able to see this issue in your website still.

I will report it to our 2nd tier support for further review but for this we will need duplicator package files of your site. Will you please send us copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin for testing purpose, and we will try to check this issue further locally: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Hello Christian,

Thank you for sending Duplicator package. I have escalated this issue now to our 2nd tier support, I hope they will be able to help us solve this issue.

Have a great day,
Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Hello Christian,

We have resolved this issue in Layouts beta version, please download and install beta version from here: https://toolset.com/download/layouts-beta/

We have completely changed the script for CSS class selection. I have tested this on my site and classes are now working fine at the back-end and front-end.

Thank you

Hi Noman,

I have test with layouts Beta version https://toolset.com/download/layouts-beta/. But now work everything even worse.

I see, that you and Support team work just much to fix this issue and many thanks for this. But Layout has still this issue with Classes. ID's work very good. May ist some different between my Dev Website and your Local Website, where you test. Therefore will better, if you test this issue on my Dev Website.

Now has "Home" a new Layout - "test 17 March" and you can test also, how Layout Cells work.

P.S. All Plugins are updated.

best regards

Noman
Supporter

Hello Christian,

I have tested it on your site, applied top-padding15, bottom-padding30 etc classes in your View cell (See attached screenshot) and it is appearing at the back-end and front-end after refreshing the page.

Can you please tell me more about that what is the issue you are facing now?

Thank you

add someclass1 .png
add someclass2 (before click Apply).png
added someclas2 (after click on apply).png
add someclass3 (before click on Apply).png
added someclass3 (after click on Apply).png

Hello Noman,

1. May Layout creates some Cache in Back-end? Also Classname Cell had old Design. I tested it and now works very good. Thanks.

2.This is not big issue, but can Dev Team also change Classname ordering? If you write many Classes, then are Classes randomly ordered. You can also test it. It makes also different between: before Apply and after apply - See Screenshots:

3. Please remove Screenshot, that you posted, I don't need it more.

best regards

Noman
Supporter

Hello Christian,

1. Yes, it does. Please clear / purge / delete WordPress Super Cache completely.
- Please clear out your website cache, plugins cache, server cache (if any), browser cache too.

2. If you would like to have this feature or improvement, then please submit this as a Feature Request in a new post and our development team will review your suggestion, as well they are the ones to decide if we are going to offer this feature: https://toolset.com/forums/forum/support-2/

3. I have deleted the screenshot.

Please kindly mark this current ticket as resolved if all is good now.

Have a great day.
Thank you

Hi Noman,

Many Many Thanks for your help. I like how you work. Also many thanks to Dev Team.

best regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.