Skip Navigation

[Closed] Datepicker js is loading on pages that don't have pagination

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

hi,
I am trying to decrease the amount of unused javascript files from loading.

I can see that the Toolset is loading the datepicker.js on every singe post for no reason.
When reading this support thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/dequeue-unwanted-scripts-and-embedded-snippets/
the thread says that datepicker is a dependency of pagination.

my problem is that I only use pagination in certain posts, whicle the datepicker is loading in every post.

this is an example of a post that has the Toolset layout and views, but there are no pagination.
why is Toolset forcing the datepicker in every page load?

hidden link

I already have the options "Load custom CSS added using Layouts:" and "Load custom JS added using Layouts:" as "Only on pages using layouts".

can you please advise how to stop this meaningless load of unused javascript files?

thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

We already as internal ticket about dequeue the Assets loaded by Toolset and we are continuously improving there and adding all the possible cases.

I would like to know how you setup your page exactly. Can you please share admin access details so I can review your current setup. I need to check in what case this happens.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Datepicker js is loading on pages that don't have pagination’ is closed to new replies.