Skip Navigation

[Closed] Datepicker disabled

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Tia 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Tia.

Author
Capture d’écran 2016-10-28 à 16.15.05.png

Hi, I have a problem with the date field. The fields are every disable on my page. I have to try disabled all plugin. Have you a fix for this?

Tia

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am happy to help you with this.

Can you explain more what you mean by "disabled"? If you click on a date, it just doesn't work? Or perhaps some other behaviors? Do you mind giving me a screenshot of the datepicker as well?

Thank you in advance.

Capture d’écran 2016-11-01 à 13.50.13.png

The field is disable. I doesn't can click or write into. You can see the printscreen below.

Tia

Can you tell me if you already checked the following?

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

A. Update all Toolset related plugins & WordPress core.

B. Minimal Set Up:
1. All plugins except Toolset related disabled
2. Temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress theme (TwentySixteen)

C. If the issue is gone after Minimal Set Up steps above, activate each plugin one by one to find out which plugin is causing the issue.

Does the issue still persist when you do each step above?

The topic ‘[Closed] Datepicker disabled’ is closed to new replies.