Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom search duplicate

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by culturaI 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
toolset.jpg

Hello and thanks for this plugins they are great. I can't manage to set my custom search correctly.

I'm using toolset starter theme and all plugins (views, layout, ecc..) and followed this guide:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-page-filters/#custom-search-view

I'm trying to set a custom search in this page:
hidden link
I would to display filters on the left (width 3/12) and results on right (width 9/12), i'm editing with layouts.

I set left section to display only filters and completed display on right section with only results, but i can display only search+results on both sections, can't manage to do ad i want to.

Can i have some help? Thanks

Dear CulturaI,

I tried the URL you mentioned above, but can not find any view in it:
hidden link

And it is possible to use HTML codes to style the search form and search result, see the document you mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-page-filters/#displaying-custom-search

section "4. Displaying the custom search":
As you can imagine, the [wpv-filter-meta-html] shortcode will output the filter section, while the [wpv-layout-meta-html] shortcode will produce the output section.

Hello Luo, sorry my page was protected from access, now it's free.

Yes effectively now i'm customizing my view via html in homepage and it's okay.

I would only to inform you of the bug (i think) because in some situation could to be useful

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.