Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom post page is empty

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Now the the content appears in the marker (it pulls from the "Commercial Projects" posts), I had the title link to the post page. I set up a template (using Elementor) -- and when I set up the template I can get the fields from the post to populate the template from the one post that exists in Commercial Project (Albrigo House). But when I click on the title in the marker pop-up I get a blank page. How do I link to the post page that uses the template?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

You are currently assigning the "Template for Commercial Projects" for Commercial Projects, and also using an Elementor template. Once I deactivated the assignment to the template and saved no content template for the existing commercial project the Elementor template was used instead.
- hidden link
- hidden link

I hope this helps. Let me know if you still have a question.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.