Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom Post Layout appears in the editing form section

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hui-suanC 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
pic.png

I have followed the instructions in this previous help thread. https://toolset.com/forums/topic/multi-page-cred-form-or-save-button-for-long-form/

So now I have a working multistep CRED form. However, the template for this custom post type keeps on appearing at the bottom of the form. I do not know how to get rid of it.

I have a feeling that it has to do with the custom post type name in the URL.
/(custom post type slug)/new-draft-assignment-7/?cred-edit-form=419&cred_referrer_form_id=423

Interestingly, this problem does not occur when I have editing form for that same post type. I have a feeling that this problem only occurs because of the redirection.

That is a very old Post.
I did not use that approach anymore also because we will work on this in future.

Now, surely no Content Template should display with my Suggestions there, I do not even involve them.

I need to know exactly how you setup things and how this happens.

Eventually a slimmed down copy (no other Plugins) of your site can help me to find the issue.
Can you add this to the reply next, along with instructions where I see the issue?

When I tried to replicate the problem on a different website, I found I could not replicate it. So I went back to my original website to look at the content template. I found that I had been using the content template wrongly, and that was causing the problem. I changed my content template so that it only has the visual editor inside of which has the short quotes that I needed to show the content, so that solved the problem.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.