Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom Page Title for type parent page.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by selenas 9 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: selenas.

Author

I have setup a site with the custom post type of "work". I want both the singular and plural form of these post types to just be "/work/".
Eg:
Parent Page: /work/
Example Page: /work/example-work/

The above is fine so far, to get it to work I created a page on WordPress with the url of /work/ and assigned it a template of archive-work.php

It all works, as can be seen herE: hidden link
However, we have no control the meta title of the /work/ page, even using the plugin "all in one seo" plugin. How can it be achieved properly with types for the page (that is setup on WordPress) to control the meta title (wp_title) of /work/. Currently it just shows "work | mobo".

Hi Alex,

the meta-tag title is set by WordPress. At the moment Types has no control over it. I will forward this to our developers to consider including it in a future release.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.