Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to delete views

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

How to delete views?

Solution:

- Go to "Toolset > Settings > General".

- Find the "Editing experience" section.

- Check the "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build" checkbox.

- Reload the browser page.

- Go to the newly added "Toolset > Views" menu.

- There you will be able to edit the views.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nadavL 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author

Hi,

Is there any way to count on how many posts I've fielded a specific custom field?

My goal is to see if there is any use of some fields I have and remove them if they are not being used.

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

You can create a simple view using the view block and use the post type that you have custom fields associated with as the main data source.

Inside the view, you can use the Single Field option to show the custom field in question.

So the custom field will show if there is a value and will not if there is not.

For more information:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-view/

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Great idea 🙂
Thank you very much.

Just one more question. Is there a way to delete a view? Not delete it from a specific page, but completely remove it so I'll have a bit less junk in the DB.

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

Would you please follow the steps mentioned below to do that?

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/remove-edit-views/#post-2298013

Thank you.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.