Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom field knockout error

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by vitoV 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Seach-console-error.JPG

Hi,
i've got a serious issue with the Cred forms, Custom fields post and knockout.js

After updating if i enter in the submenu Custom fields i've got the error in the search console as in the screenshot, and the backend loader continues to load but isn't showing anything, so i can't add/edit/remove any custom field.
I've already tried to update PHP from 5.6 to 7.0 - 7.1. If i use 7.2 the frontend site stop working (Error 500).

Can i deregister knockout scripts? It could help?

How can i fix this issue?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Vito,

What was updated when you started to notice this issue ? Was it our Toolset plugins ?

Also not sure what is using the knockout.js as it doesn't seem to be coming from our plugin. Could you temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and try again ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi,
i've temporarily resolved downgrading Toolset Forms to previous version and everything seems to work now.

I'll search from where knockout js comes from.

Thanks anyway for the answer

Anyway this is the link to knockout.js hidden link and it seems to be a part of toolset

Sorry for reopening ticket, you can close it now

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Vito,

We should have another update coming soon, Hopefully this will fix this issue for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks a lot Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.