Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED form slug renaming themselves and overwriting existing forms

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by robertM-17 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Yes Minesh

I feared you might come to that. A 'slash and burn' was right.

I migrated selected content and plugins to a clean site, which is also on whole other server.

CRED is working fine, as before. Sample slugs and Wizard weirdness gone! (Though I've not imported the old forms yet - just in case. The Wizard Settings is good now.

I'll know about the server when I try to clone it back. Though weird that it worked for you on the same server.

Anyway, Thanks for you patience.

My adventures in all this is young and so I think I lost any debug trail. (you saw the code I'd been screwing around with !) But the site is still in development so it was a good opportunity to find new horizons and site management workflow. Like...

Toolset Export/Import ,
Import/Export
MainWP -
templates sites
etc.

Thanks for all your great support as is customary for the Toolset team.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.