Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cred form isn't showing up in a view template

This support ticket is created 8 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mcjS 8 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
cred1.png
cred2.png
cred3.png

I am trying to: let visitors fill in a cred form

I expected to see: the form

Instead, I got: nothing to see, except when a user is logged in, this person can see the cred form.
But every visitor of the website has to see the cred form. Which is inside a view template.

See images:
cred1 = the form (only showing when a user is logged in)
cred2 = empty when a visitor is on the page
cred3 = piece of coding

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

Most probably this below is the solution to your issue:

1. Head to Access > CRED Forms and check the "Guest" user Role to be able to read, submit and edit with this specific CRED form.

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists

Thank you for your patience.

I did not used access for this form, but for sure I filled in the suggested fields.
And problem is still there.

CRED.png

This is unexpected.

Regarding "not used Access on this CRED form":

- You can not, as long Access Plugin is active, chose to use or not Access Rule on the CRED Forms
(there is no such option to control or not with Access, as long Access is active)
- Therefore, you are using automatically Access also on this CRED Form.

I added a screenshot how a Access Setting for a Post form should look to make it visible for Guests

If you set the CRED Forms to the Guest permissions and still don't see the form as logged out user, Please can you share access to your site?

Please perform a full backup and add the links to the relevant CRED form.

Thank you

THANK YOU! I'm so happy now ? tnx for helping!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.