Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED file upload – Upload Error: Invalid NONCE

This support ticket is created 8 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Mark 8 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello i'm trying to create a front end-form which contains an image-upload field.

With every type of image i get the following error:

Upload Error: Invalid NONCE

The only plugins active are types, views and cred... tested it with the default theme also.

Tried to install the Cred beta, also the same error.

It happens with every file size... so also very small ones.

In the media uploader i can add the files without any problem.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Herre,

Thank you for contacting or support forum.

Thats strange, would you mind providing me with a link to the form on the frontend so I can have a look at the issue.

Thanks,
Shane

Can you open a private conversation? Then i will provide you also with login details

Shane
Supporter

Hi Herre,

The fields have been enabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Herre,

I just tested the form and it works normally for me.

The form submits with an image added to it, could you test again on your end and see if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
i don's know what the issue has been.... didn't change anything, but it seems to be working at this moment indeed.

Thanks,
Herre

image1.PNG

Hi There

How were you able to fix this issue, I am having the same problem with my website. hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.