Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED error message block not displayed after the last update,

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
FormFrontend3-ErrorMessageGone.png
FormFrontend3.png

After the last Toolset plugin package update, the top message block with the list for all the error messages, is not printed anymore.

You can see in the attached screenshots, before and after when the yellow big box is no more displayed.

For my website application it's important that this message block is being printed.

Thanks,
Miquel

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I was able to replicate this issue and reported it to our development team.

Unfortunately there isn't anything much we can do right now until a fix has been released.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Any news on this topic?

Thanks,

Miquel

Shane
Supporter

Hi Miquel,

Unfortunately I don't have an update on this but I can see where the escalated ticket has been assigned to a 2nd tier supporter so the matter is being handled.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Miguel,

It seems this issue has been fixed in CRED version 1.7.1

Could you update to this version and let me know if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I've version 1.7.1, and the issues is still there. What about your replicated install?

Thanks,

Miquel

Shane
Supporter

Hi Miguel,

Version 1.7.1 is our current stable version of CRED. We have yet to release the version of CRED with this issue fixed.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.