Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED Edit Form – Fields content are overwritten

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Daniel 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Behimba   Alpha Espai   Coworking EDIT.png
Behimba   Alpha Espai   Coworking.png

I created a custom post type with custom fields and populated some with content.

Then I created a CRED Post Form for editing the posts.

The problem is this;

When I click on the Edit button (See screenshots) and go to the Form, all the content that was previously created disappears and is overwritten. And even if I try to save new content, nothing happens.

I deactivated all plugins. The only activated plugins are Toolset plugins and WPML. I changed the theme to the default theme, and the problem persists.

I hope you can help.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Daniel

This has occurred because you have updated to Types 2.2.2 but the other Toolset plugins have not updated yet. The release of those is imminent, and when the Toolset suite updates the normal behaviour should resume.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You should get update notifications for those plugins soon, but if you cannot wait you can temporarily revert Types to 2.2.1 (follow the changelog link on your account downloads page https://toolset.com/account/downloads/).

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.