Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Creating default object from empty value in CRED front – end

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by eWeb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

I am trying to: put a form on page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: normal working form

Instead, I got:
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/amiles/domains/ambertiles.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/application/models/form/data.php on line 56

This form was working before and similar form is still working on same multisite's other site ambertiles.eu
Tried to create it anew - that does not help.
Using only wp-types plugins on this russian one.

Hello Birute,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader. I’ll give my best to help you.

Could you please update CRED to the latest version 1.9.2.1 and test if the issue still exists?

If this didn't work, please provide me the access credentials of your admin dashboard so that I can check the issue myself.

I will set the next reply as a private one so that you can provide your credentials securely.

Thanks.

Thank you for quick answer.
I did found in the morning that Cred is outdated and updated all plugins. Issue is solved but there is new one - Recaptcha is totally not working.
You could see that both in hidden link and hidden link now - these order forms have Recaptcha in them, but they are not shown and now on hidden link i have disabled ajax submission, so it says this after trying to submit new data there:
-----
The post was not saved because of the following problem:
Missing CAPTCHA
-----
Same is on hidden link (its another site of this WPMS), although that form was not touched after it worked last time.
What am i doing wrong here?

Hi Birute,

As peer Toolset support policy, it's mentioned in the (Support request guidelines) section that Only one issue will be solved in a given ticket.

So, kindly, please open a new ticket so that we can work on your new request there.We will catch your request quickly and work on it.

Thanks.

Good.
Thank you for help, i really appreciate that.
Have a good week and best luck to you, Mohammed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.