Skip Navigation

[Closed] Creating a content template using Spectra Pro Dinamic Content Feature

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 8 months ago.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to create a content template using Spectra Pro Blocks

The problem is that when I try to find the custom fields to display they dont show up

Please see this video

hidden link

Is that even possible? To create a content template using Spectra Pro and Toolset?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

In your video it looks to me like Spectra added their own dynamic sources functionality which is what you are seeing there rather than the block dynamic sources functionality offered by Toolset.

We had a compatibility layer with the plugin when they were Unlimited Addons for Gutenberg; since the change to Spectra it looks like that may have broken (I don't have the premium plugin available for testing).

With their own dynamic sources do they not support custom fields? (It's hard for me to see in your video what all of the options are when you open the dropdown for the Source Field.)

The topic ‘[Closed] Creating a content template using Spectra Pro Dinamic Content Feature’ is closed to new replies.