Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Create page with parent post details followed by table of all child post details

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidm-13 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hi Jamal,
Thanks for all your help and time.
I've installed the site on localhost and everything works as you said.
Using both parent child and species-id query filters.
So now my options are limited, doesn't seem likely that the hosting people will check the error on their end, which only leaves me with changing my hosting.
Any thoughts - before I close this thread?
Thanks

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

I suppose that you are asking about a recommended hosting provider, right?

We currently, do not have a recommend hosting providers page on the toolset.com, but we do have one for WPML. Check it here https://wpml.org/hosting-partner/

Just make sure that the hosting provider offers all of our requirements https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/

And check if they can offer an evaluation period, so you can test your views on it.

Hi Jamal,
Could you please check my site again florapalaestina-ethnobotany.org, 'cause the localhost that I created has also stopped working - same problem not displaying child posts.
More seriously the site is growing without me making any additions or changes - the size of the last 3 daily backups have been
5th Oct : 1456 Mb.
6th Oct: 1589 Mb.
7th Oct: 2257 Mb.
The size had been around 500Mb for the last few months.
What do you think could be happening?
Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.