Skip Navigation

[Closed] create a list of upcoming birthdays.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.38 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hello how are you?

I created a custom field for user, called "date of birth" in dd/mm/yyyy format, which in the database is in timestamp (date) format.

I want to create a users view to show the next 5 birthdays, but I can't because the years are in the past.

I found this link on the site marked as resolved, but I didn't understand anything about it:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/get-next-3-upcoming-birthday/

could you help me please?

I'm waiting.

thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

There is no straight-forward way to achieve this and as shared with another ticket, you will have to write custom query for that and use WP_Query to run that query.

If you do not know how to do it - can you please share problem URL and access details and mentioned what field you want to check against birthday and where you want to display the user view and what user view you have created.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] create a list of upcoming birthdays.’ is closed to new replies.