Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Could not upload featured image at front-end and the popular-taxonomy isn't show

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Author
Add a new Free Ad   CueCircle com.png

I am trying to: submit photo with the front-end form

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: featured image is uploaded as main photo. And that the popular locations tags are showing

Instead, I got: broken link and empty entry

I see several reports about this but we cannot replicate it and the other users did not yet feedback to me with any steps or further data.

On the link you submitted the login is wrong (password is not the one for the user, the user is correct).

Can I ask to:
- make sure the issue is not due to a conflict with another plugin
- try to create a slim duplicate https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/
- send that to me with the details as of how exactly you reproduce this issue of not being able to upload images if you have precise steps

We can then look into this and hopefully fix it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.